Jacaranda Maths Quest Years 7-10 for the Victorian Curriculum – series
Geetha James, James Smart, Catherine Smith
The Jacaranda Maths Quest Victorian Curriculum series is completely refreshed with new content, deeper differentiation, and even more innovative tools to enable every student to experience success – ensuring no student is left behind, and no student is held back. Every student ability is catered for with access to videos for every lesson, simplified theory, differentiated question sets, interactivities, worked examples and more. Upgrade to the Supercourse for even more opportunities for remediation, extension and acceleration.
The Maths Quest series include these key features:
– ‘Powering up for Year 7’ online, 6-week program that is designed to plug any gaps from earlier years
– Teaching videos for every lesson that are flexible enough to be used for pre- and post-learning, flipped classrooms, class discussions, remediation and more!
– teachON section, with practical teaching advice including, learning intentions and 3 levels of differentiated teaching programs
– eWorkbook that allows teachers and students to download additional activities to support deeper learning
– Questions match one-to-one in print and online to enable multi-modal classrooms. Fully worked solutions for every question demonstrate best practice and help prevent the creation of misconceptions
– Simplified theory and explanations and pared back chapter
– Even more embedded interactivities and videos to enable students to explore concepts and learn deeply
– Differentiated question sets at 3 levels with immediate feedback in every lesson to enable students to challenge themselves at their own level
– Learning intentions and success criteria for every subtopic, so students understand what they need to learn and can give feedback on their own progress
– Visual concepts maps at the end of each chapter to help summarise understanding
– Worked examples in every lesson featuring the familiar THINK/WRITE columns provide exemplary solutions and explanations
– Response analysis report, for deeper insights and comparisons
Founded in 1954, Jacaranda is the Australian School Division of Wiley, a leading global learning company. At Jacaranda, we develop and deliver inspirational print and digital learning solutions and education resources to secondary schools in Australia. We are deeply committed to the ideal that education brings life changing benefits to all students. That’s why we continuously strive to support teachers, enable learners and create innovative resources built around our proven pedagogy.