Jacaranda Key Concepts in VCE Business Management 7e
Matt Richardson, Simon Phelan, Helen Rabenda
This comprehensive and inclusive resource has been expertly developed by a highly trusted, practicing Victorian teacher and assessor team, who combine their specialist pedagogy and VCE Business Management examination knowledge to best support teachers and students.
Jacaranda Key Concepts in VCE Business Management offers everything that teachers and students need for success including:
• Access to targeted question sets for every key knowledge point, including quick quiz questions and exam style questions with all relevant past VCAA exam questions since 2013. In addition, practice SACs for all Areas of Study ensure that students are assessment ready!
• Key Concepts in VCE Business Management features new contemporary case studies, of both manufacturing and service businesses, which are revisited throughout each Area of Study to help students to apply real world examples in their assessments and examinations.
• Teacher led videos unpack concepts, explain VCAA exam questions and exam-style questions at the point of learning.
Students and teachers can access the entire course anywhere, anytime, in learnON:
• Trusted content is brought to life with embedded videos, interactivities and banks of digital resources.
• Immediate feedback to help students get ‘unstuck’, with access to sample responses (online and offline), and specialist teacher videos to unpack VCAA exam and exam style questions.
• A test maker where you can create custom tests from the complete bank of 1,000s of questions (including past VCAA exam questions).
• Data analytics and instant reports provide data driven insights into performance across the entire course.
• Enhanced teacher support, including work programs, curriculum grids, quarantined tests and SACs complete with worked solutions and marking rubrics.
The winner of this category is a resource that scored highly in all aspects. The resource is purposeful in all it offers, making the most of the digital platform with video lessons and sample responses where students and teachers need the most support. There are auto-correcting quizzes to give students immediate feedback and teachers real-time formative assessment. The platform supports the ability to personalise the learning experience of every student by selecting and assigning relevant content to individual and groups of students. The content is:
• well organised and presented with exceptional consideration of learning design principles.
• sequenced exactly to match the study design, with all lessons commencing with key knowledge and lesson starters.
There is also support in the form of teaching notes, sample SACs and additional case studies to ensure that even the most novice teacher would feel supported and confident walking in to their first day of teaching VCE Business Management.
Founded in 1954, Jacaranda is the Australian School Division of Wiley, a leading global learning company. At Jacaranda, we develop and deliver inspirational print and digital learning solutions and education resources to secondary schools in Australia. We are deeply committed to the ideal that education brings life changing benefits to all students. That’s why we continuously strive to support teachers, enable learners and create innovative resources built around our proven pedagogy.