Heinemann Chemistry 1 6th edition and Heinemann Physics 11 5th edition
Melissa MacEoin, Elissa Huddart, Samantha Trafford, Doug Bail
Our new editions of Heinemann Chemistry and Heinemann Physics provide a one-stop shop for VCE Chemistry and Physics in the form of Pearson’s new, enhanced eBook + Assessment.
Much-loved features of the previous edition have been retained, including:
• clear and easy-to use design
• expertly authored content
• careful interpretation and application of the revised study design
• scientific depth and rigour, providing a strong base for those students wishing to continue on in science.
And for Chemistry, we have continued our long-term partnership with the Victorian-based team of authors and reviewers from the Chemistry Education Association.
However, to address our market’s emerging needs in the digital space, the VCE Chemistry and Physics series also now offer one point of access to the eBook, a wealth of student and teacher resources and, mostly significantly, the new, integrated online assessment questions.
For the first time, the new edition also provides:
• SPARKlabs – digital versions of all practical activities from the skills and assessment book – developed with our partner, PASCO
• for Chemistry, a rich library of new videos from our partner, VolkScience
• exam preparation guidance in the new skills and assessment book Toolkit
• past VCAA exam questions at the end of each area of study in the skills and assessment books
• for Physics, online scaffolded support for the Unit 2 Area of Study 2 options
We are the world’s leading learning company, providing products and services that are used by teachers and learners around Australia and the world every day. Our purpose is to add life to a lifetime of learning by providing high quality, digital content, assessment and learning experiences that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We use our knowledge, experience and technology to deliver the world’s best learning products so that we can help everyone achieve their potential through learning.