Carpentry Skills for Certificate III, 2e
Daniel Bonnici, Alister Ford
Written to the units of competency for the new Certificate III in Carpentry (CPC30220), Carpentry Skills for Certificate III 2e is industry focused, with comprehensive coverage of relevant and current industry trends, building and construction standards and regulations.
The new edition features:
– Six NEW chapters
– Workplace Scenarios to engage students and help them visualise concepts
– New and updated ‘End-of-chapter’ questions and answers
– New and updated ‘Australian Standards and codes of practice’ at the end of chapters
– New vibrant and clear photos and diagrams to keep students engaged and reinforce understanding
– Numbered headings directly related to Learning Outcomes
– A comprehensive bank of Instructor Resources which includes a Teacher Resource Manual, Teacher Implementation Guide, mapping documents, worksheet answers, Maths Test to accompany the Trade calculations and Measurements chapters.
The text is a new addition to our building and construction series that also includes a new Certificate II text which published in 2020.
McGraw Hill is committed to creating and providing students, educators and professionals in Australia and New Zealand with high-quality and innovative learning solutions for their education, and professional development. Students and educators can choose from a range of Australian and international educational materials and solutions in both print and digital formats to support learning across key areas including business and economics, science, engineering, mathematics, social science and humanities. Our mission is to accelerate learning. We accomplish this by creating intuitive, engaging, efficient, and effective learning experiences that are grounded in research. We’re helping create a brighter future for students worldwide by applying our deep understanding of how learning happens with how the mind develops.