Cambridge Society and Culture Stage 6
Kendra Bruseker, Elizabeth Howard, et al.
Written by an experienced team of practising Society and Culture teachers, Cambridge Society and Culture Stage 6 helps students understand and contribute to the world around them, and provides them with everything they need to thrive in their internal assessments and end-of-year exams.
Cambridge Society and Culture Stage 6 includes:
– the best assessment and exam preparation support available including learning activities, end-of-section Review questions, qualitative and quantitative research methods and skills and end-of-chapter HSC style questions
– a dedicated Personal Interest Project (PIP) chapter with tools and guidance for students, samples of work from high-achieving students, an interview with past students, and FAQs to guide students as they develop and complete their PIP
– contemporary, in-depth Focus Studies for each topic that address all syllabus requirements
– relevant and contemporary case studies that illustrate and explore the nature of each topic
– biennial digital updates to ensure the content stays current, reliable and updated
– immediate access to audio and video resources via QR codes in the Print Textbook
– a powerful online learning experience, powered by Cambridge Edjin, that brings the study of Society and Culture to life
– an easy onboarding process for students and teachers with immediate access to digital support resources.
Cambridge Society and Culture Stage 6 was crafted by an experienced team of practising society and culture teachers to help students understand and contribute to the world around them. Directly aligned to the syllabus, this resource provides students with everything they need to thrive in their internal assessments and end-of-year exams. Visually diverse and engaging, this resource provide opportunities for students of all abilities.
Cambridge University Press has been publishing high-quality curriculum-based materials for school students for over 150 years. We are committed to the future of education in Australia and strive to publish exceptional resources that reflect specific syllabus requirements and broader curriculum developments, and incorporate educational change and technological innovation.
Cambridge University Press is one of Australia’s premier publishers of educational resources, for primary and secondary teachers and students.